Enviropacific Services Limited is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect includes names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers etc.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.enviropacific.com.au, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, and marketing.. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing services to our clients and marketing.
We may collect different kinds of personal information about you which may include but is not limited to:
- Identity Information: this includes your surname and first name, organizational name, your role, and e-mail or postal address.
- Contact Details: your email address and telephone number.
- Technical Information: including internet protocol address, your login data, browser type and version, hosting location, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology your devices you use to access the website, software and app.
- Profile Data: including your username and password, number of team members, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Analytics: including analytics and information about how you use our websites, software and services.
We use Google Analytics, to help us analyse our website traffic. The Google Analytics service does collect or identify personal information about users or their IP address with other data held by Google. Reports from Google Analytics are used by us to conduct market research and improve our offering to customers.
Cookies for analytics
We use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our site. For example, we can monitor the site and product to better understand which pages are popular, identify errors, and test various versions of a page or feature to see which one works best.
How we use the information?
During the course of services we will collect, process and share your personal information for the following purposes:
- Send emails and other promotional information to keep you informed of product and service offerings.
- Provide you with relevant customer service.
- Customer service obligations such as subscription confirmation, and similar.
- Customer feedback and research eg. conduct surveys, feedback, and opinions on the services.
- Contact you via any of the following channels: email, chat, phone, web conferencing to provide you with help and support to requests we receive from you about our services.
- Continue to improve our services and service/product offerings, customer service and success, and overall user experience.
- To conduct market research and statistics, including analysis of the use and performance of our software, products and services and information about visitors to the websites.
- To continue to update and maintain the accuracy of our information.
- Monitor usage and performance of website.
- Improve user experience for website users.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained.
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose.
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
The personal information we collect may be stored electronically in our electronic databases, in cloud-based servers, which may be located in countries outside the country you live in, including, Australia and USA. To protect your personal information, we work with service providers that we consider will maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit or access your personal information through our website, software or app. Any supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Enviropacific Services Limited will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Enviropacific Services Limited
1300 510 407