Enviropacific treats contaminated soil and industrial waste using a disciplined method of assessment, trial, treatment and re-use or disposal.
We use a range of treatment technologies that best suits the client’s needs and desired project outcomes.
Our in-house experts take into account the contaminant type, soil volume and re-use criteria to develop the most appropriate solution including using thermal desorption and our readily deployable soil stabilisation equipment.
We deliver to the highest standards of environmental efficiency with the experience and capability to treat a wide range of organic and inorganic contamination including:
- Asbestos and building debris
- Landfill materials
- Heavy metals
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Organochlorine pesticides (OCPs)
- Petroleum hydrocarbons
- Recalcitrant compounds, other organics and chlorinated compounds