Join Our Team
The passion, skills and experience of our people drive our success. They are at the heart of everything we do, underpinning our ability to create safer and sustainable environments and communities.
In a constantly changing world of new and emerging contamination issues, our team pushes the boundaries and challenges contemporary thinking to prevent, stop and reverse environmental damage.
Accelerate your career by working with smart people using cutting-edge technology-driven solutions and, at the same time, contribute to global understanding of some of the major environmental challenges we face.
Get In Touch
- Enviropacific provides unique and valuable career opportunities to tertiary graduates throughout the country
- Graduates are offered valuable exposure to technical and project-based learning from day one, as well as the support and mentorship of experienced senior managers
- We also welcome graduates who are driven to grow their careers within our support services’ teams: Human Resources, Safety, Business Marketing, Finance and Commercial Management
- We accept graduates on a continual basis throughout the year
- Growth through internal job opportunities
- Professional development training
- Competitive remuneration
- University research opportunities
Health and Wellbeing
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted private health insurance
- Preventive healthcare – flu vaccinations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary sacrifice superannuation
- Novated leases
- Purchased and Parental leave
Diversity and INclusion
At Enviropacific, we value the diversity of our workforce and pride ourselves on being an inclusive workplace.
It is important that our workforce reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities in which we work so that we can better understand their needs and the challenges that need to be solved.
We know that people from diverse backgrounds bring unique experiences, perspectives and skillsets to our team, which ultimately helps us deliver innovative and superior outcomes for those same clients and communities.