Enviropacific Clean up at 2019 ALGA Excellence Awards
December 4, 2018
The Australasian Land and Groundwater Association (ALGA) Annual Industry Excellence Awards recognise the best in contaminated land and groundwater management with awards for excellence in all sectors of the industry.This year’s event was held in Pyrmont, which saw hundreds of industry professionals descend on Doltone House to enjoy the leading environmental event of the year and recognise organisational and individual achievements.
Enviropacific cleaned up at this year’s awards night, successfully taking out all three awards submitted for recognition:
1. Sustainable Remediation Project Recognition - Winner
Unlocking Narellan’s Newest Community Precinct
2. Best Regional Remediation Project - Winner
Remediation of Stockton Beach
3. Best Contaminated Land Photo - Winner (Joshua Dasey Photographer)
Hickson Rd, Gasworks Remediation
These awards complement our previous ALGA accolades;
• 2017 Best Remediation Project >1m - PFAS Water Treatment Plant, Coolangatta Airport
• 2015 Clean-up Project Excellence Award - FTA Remediation, Point Cook
It's only thanks to the efforts of everybody involved across our business that we can proudly acknowledge the receipt of these awards.