September 19, 2018
As we move into the new financial year, I’m pleased to say that we have a big year ahead, with a number of exciting opportunities in the project pipeline.
It follows on from a great 12 months last financial year – with a lot of hard work completed across the county that has resulted in us delivering on our budget expectations.
The Narellan, Hunter V8 Supercars (NSW) and Glenvill (VIC) remediation projects substantially exceeded expectations. Our new Fuel Facilities’ plan has seen our work consolidated in the challenging retail petroleum sector and provides for ongoing development of Cadway and growth in the Defence/Industrial sector.
Among the other highlights:
Projects - Remediation
- • We signed the Fitzroy Gasworks Remediation contract with the Victorian Government.
- • Our Goulburn Gasworks remediation project in New South Wales is mobilising to site shortly with the project expected to take 14 months to complete.
- • At Barangaroo in Sydney, the Hickson Road ex-situ remediation project is tracking well, show-casing our site remediation capabilities.
- • The SOLVE Altona treatment facility in Victoria is now operational.
- • We are well underway on the Defence water treatment project at Edinburgh in Adelaide.
- • Cadway is proud to support Caltex and BP with a number of major highway service centre development sites throughout Australia.
- • Our Retail Petroleum team continues to provide leading tank replacement expertise and full system installations to complex sites across the country.
- • Our Defence fuel maintenance contract on behalf of Spotless in northern Queensland has been extended and we are in discussions with Spotless regarding work in the south-east Queensland region.
We are continuing to strengthen our management team to prepare for the next stage of growth with a number of new hires including:
- • Tristan Roberts - our new SOLVE facility Manager in Altona, Victoria.
- • Andre Visagie has joined us as National Projects Director
- • Christine Decosterd commenced in the newly created position of Proposals Manager - Water, reflecting the significant pipeline of current and upcoming projects within the Water sector.
- • Corey Rogers is now Business Development Manager for Fuel Facilities and Phil Shore manager of Cadway, helping develop and grow our presence in the fuels sector.
From a corporate perspective, we have updated our branding, overhauled our website and launched a major social media awareness campaign titled “Our Story”. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest Enviropacific news and campaigns.
Finally, our Corporate Head Office has moved from Roseville to Macquarie Park, in Sydney’s North-West. It’s part of the continuing evolution of Enviropacific into the country’s leading provider of specialist engineering and applied science solutions to treat and dispose of complex solid and liquid contamination and for the development and management of fuel delivery systems.
Chief Executive Officer