February 7, 2019
As we move quickly into 2019, I’m pleased to say that we have another exciting year ahead of us with a lot of activity happening right across the company.
There will be a 50% increase in workload over the second half of this financial year and a strong pipeline of work to tender across all sectors of the business. This trend is anticipated to continue to deliver sustained growth over the next 3 years.
We have recently achieved several significant milestones:
• In Victoria, SOLVE Altona is now an EPA-licenced facility. We are pleased to have completed Phase 1 of our Fitzroy Gasworks remediation project.
• In NSW, the Goulburn gasworks remediation project commenced mid-November 18. At Barangaroo, the Hickson Road ex-situ remediation project completed a road switch and mobilisation for Stage B well ahead of schedule and our water treatment plant has now treated in excess of 100ML of water.
• In Queensland, The Gold Coast Airport WTP will continue operation until 2020 and beyond. RAAF Amberley has achieved a significant revenue milestone, exceeding the original tender stage forecast.
• Our Spotless Defence maintenance program has expanded and is performing well throughout southeast Queensland.
• Retail petroleum projects have seen a strong turnaround, particularly in WA, and establishing its position as a Principal Contractor.
• Our Cadway team recently designed what is positioned to be Australia’s first 5 Green Star-rated service centre.
We continue to invest in and focus on our 5 strategic growth pillars – Site Remediation, Water Treatment, PFAS Treatment, SOLVE and Fuel Facilities.
As you can see, 2019 is set to be another exciting year of growth and development for Enviropacific as we continue to enhance our work across all areas and strengthen our position in the marketplace.
Chief Executive Officer
View more articles:Next