Enviropacific has an extensive range of water and vapour treatment, management and containment solutions using the latest technologies, informed by research, including all aspects of water treatment and vapour extraction.
Our technical experts design, engineer and deliver site-specific solutions that can be temporary, semi-permanent or permanent. Our systems can be configured with multiple remedial technologies to customise a water or vapour treatment solution to meet client needs and address specific site challenges.
We have water treatment plant fabrication and assembly capabilities in NSW and VIC and maintain relationships with water treatment suppliers to provide seamless outsourced and in-house systems.
Our specialist engineering and technical teams work closely with our field personnel to develop solutions for even the most complex remediation challenges. Our teams conduct bench-scale tests to ensure the efficacy of chemical and engineered solutions. This ensures a practical approach and uses robust science and research within global best practice.
- Treatability studies and pilot trials
- Landfill leachate treatment
- Contaminated ground water and surface water treatment
- Construction site surface and process water treatment
- Tunnel construction process and ground water treatment
- Complete in-house process design
- Construction and commissioning of water treatment plants
- Operation and maintenance of water treatment plants
- Chemicals and consumables
- PFAS contaminated water treatment
- Plant Process optimisation
- Sludge dewatering and management
- Plant demobilisation and disposal
- Ongoing treatment process research and development