Our highly experienced and accredited team have a history designing, constructing, maintaining and operating storage and distribution facilities for Diesel, Gasoline, Motor Spirits, Petrol, LPG and Chemicals.
Our range of services includes;
When you need to design Bulk Fuel Storage, Distribution and Dispensing systems including UPSS for retail service station outlets we will support you through this process. Our expert Dangerous Goods Consulting team will provide guidance to ensure compliance with Dangerous goods legislation, EPA and Council whether your assets be underground aboveground or over water.
Our design documentation services include the following facilities;
- Service Stations, Truck Stops, Unmanned refuelling solutions
- Workshop lubricant reticulation
- Pipelines, Marine Loading Arms, Ship Bunkering & Pigging Systems
- Aviation Refuelling
- Additive Injection Systems
- Bulk Fuel & Chemical Terminals including tanker loading
- Mining refuelling and Lubricating
- Fuel & Lubricant filtration and blending
- Aviation Refuelling including hydrant systems
- Packaged Dangerous Goods Store
Compliance with Legislative bodies, Standards and equipment manufacturers will ensure years of worry free operation of your assets. We can prepare all facets of engineering for your projects.
- Design in accordance with but not limited to;
- AS 1940 – Storage & Handling of Flammable & Combustible Liquids
- AS 60079 – Explosive atmospheres Classification of Hazardous areas
- AS 4897 –Design Installation and Operation of Underground Petroleum Storage Systems
- AS 1596 – The storage and handling of LP Gas
- Australian Dangerous Goods Code
- AS 4041 – Pressure piping
- AS 1692 – Steel tanks for Flammable and Combustible Liquids
In order to actualise your project, we will provide the backing you need to make your project a success. When considering a site to purchase either Greenfield or Brownfield we will take charge of the process to give you peace of mind.
We can prepare an audit your site to investigate the compliance and condition of the assets. From here we will prepare a report into upgrade options, design documentation and construction cost estimates.
Once a design is locked in, you can expect our Project Management Team to drive the project providing Quality and cost-effective solutions are implemented on site in a timely manner.
Project Management Support from preparation of Development Application, Construction Certificate (CC) to Occupation Certificate (OC) and beyond includes;
- Pre-Purchase and EPA reports
- Project Services including Tendering, Procurement, Client Representative and Superintendent
- Preparation of PHA and SEPP 33 Documentations – State Environmental Planning Policy No.33 (The Policy) Hazardous and Offensive Development
- Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE) Preparation
- Witness of key project milestones, Tank installation and piping installation
- Storm-water Management Plans including design of oily water treatment systems
- HAZOP facilitation and Risk Assessment
- Site Management including our own Safety Management System
- Inspection Test Plans (ITP)
- Commissioning Plans